FS Magellan explorist 500

bpcooper14

Well, I bit the bullet and purchased a Delorme PN-20 so I have some old toys to get rid of to justify my purchase. I have an explorist 500 for sale. I used this GPS for about 6 months and has been sitting, untouched for the last 6 months. The explorist was an excellent first GPS for me as I had NO problems with the unit at all.

Included with this GPS are the MapSend Topo 3D maps that came with the unit, 2 GB SD Card, 3 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, the USB cable, a car charger, and a home charger. Both chargers are able to attach to the USB cable to charge the battery internally.

The 500 has also been flashed with the EU firmware version 2.57. This firmware that was not released for the North American explorists worked on mine and has enabled the GPS to remain WAAS capable. I just fired up the GPS this morning and verified that it is still tracking the WAAS satellites.

I'm looking for $135 with everything included. I'm not going to charge anything extra for shipping. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!!!!

Well, I bit the bullet and purchased a Delorme PN-20 so I have some old toys to get rid of to justify my purchase. I have an explorist 500 for sale. I used this GPS for about 6 months and has been sitting, untouched for the last 6 months. The explorist was an excellent first GPS for me as I had NO problems with the unit at all.

Included with this GPS are the MapSend Topo 3D maps that came with the unit, 2 GB SD Card, 3 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, the USB cable, a car charger, and a home charger. Both chargers are able to attach to the USB cable to charge the battery internally.

The 500 has also been flashed with the EU firmware version 2.57. This firmware that was not released for the North American explorists worked on mine and has enabled the GPS to remain WAAS capable. I just fired up the GPS this morning and verified that it is still tracking the WAAS satellites.

I'm looking for $135 with everything included. I'm not going to charge anything extra for shipping. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!!!!

What version of TOPO 3D is it?

Edited by redleg7

Are you willing to ship to Canada if so I am interested in buying this GPS if you can message me back that woulld be great. thanks you.

I have an interest if it not taken