Any events left this year to spend Oakbucks?

Six Little Spookies

Does anyone know if there are any events left to use Oakbucks at? I've got a small pile of the ones that expire in 2008, but I don't think I'm going to be able to use them. Is anyone interested in them?

I also have the Free Die Side coin that expires at the end of 2008, would anyone be able to use it before it expires?

Only in Utah I believe. Or California this weekend.

What are these for, how much are they worth?

Oakbucks are coupon coins sent with coin orders from a particular vendour. They are worth $1 each towards the purchase of this vendour's coins at events. You can easily guess from the name who the vendour might be but I'm not telling.

What are these for, how much are they worth?

Oakbucks are coupon coins sent with coin orders from a particular vendour. They are worth $1 each towards the purchase of this vendour's coins at events. You can easily guess from the name who the vendour might be but I'm not telling.

Thanks, I knew where they came from, since they were in with my order, just didn't know the discount value. Got it now!! Look for a post in the trade thread next.

oh i have also three of that things and i really don`t understand what i must do with them :)

i live in the Netherlands so no Oakbucks event here :lol:

anyway if there is someone who is going to a event where you can use them let me know and i send the three Bucky`s to you.....

oh i think you can use them till 2009 as there is standing : Dec 2009 expires on it :D

oh i have also three of that things and i really don`t understand what i must do with them :)

anyway if there is someone who is going to a event where you can use them let me know and i send the three Bucky`s to you.....

oh i think you can use them till 2009 as there is standing : Dec 2009 expires on it :D

You can send them to me whenever you want and i can get you something for them.

It would be best to try and save up more before you send them.

Oakbucks do come in different amounts such as $1.00, $5.00 and $10.00.

They also give out some free diesides that are just like oakbucks.

The diesides can be used when making your own geocoins and save around 65.00.

The more you buy and the longer you save will get you more free items in the end.

You can send them to me whenever you want and i can get you something for them.

It would be best to try and save up more before you send them.

Oakbucks do come in different amounts such as $1.00, $5.00 and $10.00.

They also give out some free diesides that are just like oakbucks.

The diesides can be used when making your own geocoins and save around 65.00.

The more you buy and the longer you save will get you more free items in the end.

this are all good option but i don`t gonna make a own coin for a long time and i don`t gonna buy any coins also for a long time, i have a lot of coins that i wanna set free first before i go buy new ones...............

sorry guys i love all your designs and i hope you understand me :lol:

anyway i stole your addy out the adress book and i go to the postoffice later today so they will be one them way to you.... :lol:

oh and i don`t want to have anything back i get them for free so i give them away for free :lol:

it are only three from 1 buckie just that you know...... i just hope that you will use them for a nice thing that make you happy B)