Can't filter a route PQ by cache type?

rob3k

I have a PQ based on a route and

1. I've ticked off 'Traditional' and 'Virtual' under the Cache Type section

2. Clicked 'Submit Information' button.

3. When the page refreshes I scroll down to the Cache Type section and nothing is checked.

4. Preview the search and I see multi-stage cache types are included. (I assume it's probably returning all cache types.)

5. Go back to the PQ list and click in to this query to edit/view it again - I see the 'Any Cache Type' box is ticked again.

Am I doing something wrong?

3. When the page refreshes I scroll down to the Cache Type section and nothing is checked.

4. Preview the search and I see multi-stage cache types are included. (I assume it's probably returning all cache types.)

5. Go back to the PQ list and click in to this query to edit/view it again - I see the 'Any Cache Type' box is ticked again.

Did you deselect 'any cache type'?

Edited by sbell111

Did you deselect 'any cache type'?

It deselects it for you automatically when you tick off a specific type - the configuration page is slightly different for a route PQ vs. a standard PQ. But just now I tried deselecting it first and then selecting Traditional + Virtual and had the same results as above.

Also tried selecting just one cache type to see if it was some odd problem with filtering on more than one. Same result.

Here's a screenshot of the search page as I have it set when I hit Submit Information:

searchpageul8.th.jpgthpix.gif

I figure it's got to be something I'm missing here but can't figure out what.

Edited by wubbh