Caribbean Map for Memory Map

TheWeston's

I am off to the Caribbean in a couple of weeks, wayhay, and am hoping to get a couple of caches in (dont tell the missus) but I dont have a map for MM. Anyone have one or have any ideas on how to get one?

I have a version of Memory Map that can calibrate maps (I have been using it long enough that OS hadnt forced them to take the feature away) but cant manage to convert downloaded maps into a format that can be read in (PNG 8 colour).

Edited by TheWeston's

I am off to the Caribbean in a couple of weeks, wayhay, and am hoping to get a couple of caches in (dont tell the missus) but I dont have a map for MM. Anyone have one or have any ideas on how to get one?

I have a version of Memory Map that can calibrate maps (I have been using it long enough that OS hadnt forced them to take the feature away) but cant manage to convert downloaded maps into a format that can be read in (PNG 8 colour).

Have a look at this video tutorial here to save big maps. You will then need to convert the image file into tiff format using something like photoshop in order for memory map to read it for calibrating.

BTW, I downloaded the trial MM Europe edition from the MM website a while ago, which includes the calibration feature, and used my original registration details which worked fine.