Kicked It Off A Tree

Well i was walking through the forest of cultas lake on a break from working at the pub i went for a smoke and i see this fungus growing on a tree i kicked it off being weird as i am and inside the fungus to my suprise was a red thing that i thought was a bomb (not knowing at the time i stumbled upon a geocache)

i opened the red mystery box and didnt know what to make of it, found the website and posted hoping for a reply

i have the Old Geo cache still today with the original logbook

contact me at Joshua_L_Welch@hotmail.com

i found it quite funny finding this cache without the help of GPS or any way of knowing where it was

lol

Cache On Brotha's

The Cache Name Is: Snug As A Bug, cultas lake B.C

Edited by kickedFromATree

Well i was walking through the forest of cultas lake on a break from working at the pub i went for a smoke and i see this fungus growing on a tree i kicked it off being weird as i am and inside the fungus to my suprise was a red thing that i thought was a bomb (not knowing at the time i stumbled upon a geocache)

i opened the red mystery box and didnt know what to make of it, found the website and posted hoping for a reply

One thing you could do is to try to find the geocache page and just send a message to the owner. Or tell us where you found it (city, state, street or intersection), that can really help narrow it down, too. I'm just glad you came here to let us know about this instead of just throwing it away, and maybe you can even get into the hobby/sport!

i found it quite funny finding this cache without the help of GPS or any way of knowing where it was

lol

Cache On Brotha's

Well thanks for making the effort to give it back to the owner.

- Rev Mike

One thing you could do is to try to find the geocache page and just send a message to the owner. Or tell us where you found it (city, state, street or intersection), that can really help narrow it down, too. I'm just glad you came here to let us know about this instead of just throwing it away, and maybe you can even get into the hobby/sport!

He did - He logged a find on the cache also including his contact information.

- Rev Mike

Why'd you kick the fungus off a tree? I thought geocachers were kind to the environment...

Does not actually sound like he is a geocacher... yet.

Judging from the fact that this is his only find and he did not know what it was.

If all the facts are as presented I give him credit for taking steps to contact someone about it.

- Rev Mike

well ppl ill post a pic of the geocache in my profile and no im not a geocacher (yet)

but intend to be im not unkind to the envirnoment i have contacted the owner and he's pleased to pick up the original logbook and geocache if u dont believe me ask him yourself i call just today

:unsure:

and just because of a picture u assume im stupid?

Cache On Brotha's

well ppl ill post a pic of the geocache in my profile and no im not a geocacher (yet)

but intend to be im not unkind to the envirnoment i have contacted the owner and he's pleased to pick up the original logbook and geocache if u dont believe me ask him yourself i call just today

:laughing:

and just because of a picture u assume im stupid?

Cache On Brotha's

STUPID - NO :)

STONER - YES :P