Where To -> Coordinates

vwaldoguy

I've got a question about navigating to a set of coordinates with my 60csx. Right now, if I want to go to a specific lat/lon, it seems that I have to enter the coordinates as a waypoint first, then do auto-routing to that waypoint. But, I see on the Nuvis, and now with the Oregon 2.6 FW update (as of yesterday), there is a "Where To -> Coordinates" function where you can go directly to a set of coordinates without setting a waypoint. Does this type of function exist on the 60csx? In other words, I'd like to navigate to a Lat/Lon without having to store that as a Waypoint on the 60csx. Is that possible? When using the Find button on the 60csx, there is no option for finding coordinates, just other waypoints, points of interest, etc.

Thanks,

Van

Edited by vwaldoguy

Red, thanks for the info. It's apparently now an "Oregon" OS function too, since it was just added to FW 2.6 yesterday. This confirms what I originally thought, that the only way to navigate to a set of coordinates on the 60csx is to store a WP, then navigate to that WP that I just stored. Hmm, what if I've already got 1000 WPs, guess I'd have to delete a WP first, then add the new one.