911 Dispatcher

AtwellFamily

Any chance of a picture of a sample? :grin:

I didn't do any samples on this coin. I wanted to get a count of people that are interested. I realize there could be a very small market for this design and didn't want to invest in the dies which are expensive for a 2" cutout coin with the details this one has.

If sales get to 100 or close I will produce the coin otherwise it will find a fate I don't think it deserves. :grin:

Did one reservation I believe and did another tonight. Can't remember what I did the first one but I would be in for 2 of each metal.

Awesome coin. My husband post retirement from State Police dispatched for the Sheriff's Department and then UMaine PD for a number of years.

No one realizes the importance of this job until them are dispatching in the middle of an incident which means life or death. Many lives have been saved just by the swift thinking and actions of a 911 dispatcher.

What about an "icon" ?

as I understand it, the requirements for an icon are as follows -

purchase 250 tracking codes

pay a $150 icon setup fee

given that the current discussion mentions only 80 or 100 coins, I conclude that an icon is doubtful at the present time

note, too, that the icon setup fee adds 60 cents per coin (assuming the 250 minimum)

on the other hand, there is no requirement that 250 coins actually be made

just that 250 tracking codes be purchased

if cost is no object, you can make as few coins as you like

also, it is entirely possible to make 125 coins this year, and another 125 next year (with the same design, or a completely new one), and have them share the icon

What about an "icon" ?

given that the current discussion mentions only 80 or 100 coins, I conclude that an icon is doubtful at the present time

note, too, that the icon setup fee adds 60 cents per coin (assuming the 250 minimum)

also, it is entirely possible to make 125 coins this year, and another 125 next year (with the same design, or a completely new one), and have them share the icon

It isn't really a question of an icon right now. There is not enough sales right now to justify production. I need to sell about 30 more before I'll go to production on these.

What about an "icon" ?

It isn't really a question of an icon right now. There is not enough sales right now to justify production. I need to sell about 30 more before I'll go to production on these.

Just love this coin and hope it goes to production. I will try to get the word out to a few cachers up here who don't visit the Forums. My hubby was a dispatcher for the Sheriff's Department and then University of Maine Public Safety for years after he retired from being a Detective with Maine State Police. This coin is very worthy of production but I know without sales it will not happen. Thank you for the design.