Geocoin Icons in MY TRACKABLES Not being displayed

Team Fehling

Hello Everyone,

Quick question.. I have just been getting into geocoins and recently activated about 20 coins. Some of the coins icons are not being displayed in MY TRACKABLES (a box with a red x is displayed), but on the coins in my profile, it displays the generic icon. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I fix this, it looks horrible when I am viewing the coins in "my trackables".

Thanks

Team fehling

Think you're referring to these coins:

GC&P Club June 2008 - Paper Geocoins

Girl Scout Geocoins

Good Luck Girl Geocoins

If they were produced with a unique icon, it's just a matter of time for them to get updated with the GC icon database.

If they don't have an unique icon, you're stuck to the generic ones.

Confirm that those will have unique icons and wait a little bit.

Think you're referring to these coins:

GC&P Club June 2008 - Paper Geocoins

Girl Scout Geocoins

Good Luck Girl Geocoins

If they were produced with a unique icon, it's just a matter of time for them to get updated with the GC icon database.

If they don't have an unique icon, you're stuck to the generic ones.

Confirm that those will have unique icons and wait a little bit.

Thanks for your reply. I do think that they have generic icons, which if you look in my profile, they display as generic icons. But, when I log into my account, and go to my trackables, instead of the generic icon on those coins, I see a box with a red x in it (which basically means that it is looking for the icon and it doesnt exist.) Do you think that these would just take time to appear?? I activated these last week.

Thanks Again...

Heidi