Gotta Move this bug along... (Abu Dhabi/UAE)

Treyac

I recently came into posession of a lonely little Travel Bug trying desperately to make its way to Japan, so I thought I'd help it along. Unfortunately, I am not going to Japan, or anywhere near there for that matter. Inface Im quite stationary here in Abu Dhabi for the forseable future. However, If any cacher out there in Abu Dhabi, or anywhere in the UAE is on his/her way to Japan, please let me know, and we can arrange something the help this little bug along. Hit me up on this forum, anytime, day or night. Ill even connect you to this little guys story, which is truely an impressive one. Thanks!

Ill even connect you to this little guys story, which is truely an impressive one. Thanks!

Give us the story anyway - I am sure that it will be interesting reading. This Forum is pretty quiet and an interesting story of a TB will be most welcome. Who knows, but something might come of it. As an aside, if you had posted this 2 weeks ago your bug could have been very close to Japan. A colleague [cacher] when to South Korea last week. :) Bummer. :D