Honuherd Turtle

rvjn

Last month I retrieved a Honuherd Turtle (originated in Hawaii). I have tried to email the owner (per instructions) but the msg's bounce showing that address in not active. Any ideas as to what else I can do? Or does anyone know anything about this little TB?

I thought I had enteredt this question before but I'm unable to find it and any responses so am entereing again. Thanks for the help.

Last month I retrieved a Honuherd Turtle (originated in Hawaii). I have tried to email the owner (per instructions) but the msg's bounce showing that address in not active. Any ideas as to what else I can do? Or does anyone know anything about this little TB?

I thought I had enteredt this question before but I'm unable to find it and any responses so am entereing again. Thanks for the help.

You might want to try googling the email address (if it's available), or the geonick to see if the person uses it in any other location. You might be able to find another way to contact the owner. Don't forget to try the Wayback Machine. Good luck!