No PQ"s sent until I re-check the terms and conditions?

sduck

Ok, this is the second time I've had this problem in the last 2-3 months. I wondered why my pq's weren't arriving, so I checked the pq generator page, and find that for some reason I have to re-read the terms and conditions page and check the box that indicates my acceptance of same. Once I do this all the outstanding pq's are delivered.

Is there some reason this is happening? Are the terms and conditions changing this often? Note that I've been a member continuously since 2002, and never had to do this until now - can this be fixed?

Ok, this is the second time I've had this problem in the last 2-3 months. I wondered why my pq's weren't arriving, so I checked the pq generator page, and find that for some reason I have to re-read the terms and conditions page and check the box that indicates my acceptance of same. Once I do this all the outstanding pq's are delivered.

Is there some reason this is happening? Are the terms and conditions changing this often? Note that I've been a member continuously since 2002, and never had to do this until now - can this be fixed?

I was about to post about the same problem. I've not gotten my finds PQ generated 10-1 at 7:10 notwo of my senerated today at 7:15.

I can't find where you do your solution for now. How do I find and accept those terms? I'm not seeing the check boxes to accept any terms on the PQ generator page. Thanks

Raddad637

Edited by Raddad637

I was about to post about the same problem. I've not gotten my finds PQ generated 10-1 at 7:10 notwo of my senerated today at 7:15.

I can't find where you do your solution for now. How do I find and accept those terms? I'm not seeing the check boxes to accept any terms on the PQ generator page. Thanks

Raddad637

Well, I found this so your solution my not apply to me.

Groundspeak License Agreement

In order to download geocaching data from the web site, you must first agree to Groundspeak's license.

You have already read and accepted the license agreement.

View the Groundspeak License Agreement

I'm still not getting my PQs so I will watch this thread.

Is it possible that you guys have email accounts that bounced back emails from GC.com?

Hi Steve - no, I doubt that's it, as I get deluged in emails from gc all day, all the time - notifications of new caches, logs on mine and the ones I'm watching, zillions of tb and geocoin logs, etc. What happens (well, it's happened twice now, so it's not exactly a routine thing) is that I'll notice that I haven't gotten an expected pq, and I'll try to log into the pocket query generator page to see if it's been sent, and there won't be any of my regular pq's listed there, just nothing except a small box asking if I've read the terms and conditions. Once I click on that link and check that I've read them and agree to them, and click ok, things are back to normal, and all the outstanding pq's get generated immediately and are lined up in my email as soon as I open it. I'm not sure if this is the same scenario as the other person's - but I'd expect I'm not the ONLY person with this problem.

I have a problem with PQ's also, it's the inconsistency of the times they come. I have it set for every Friday, sometimes the e-mail will come at 2am(which is great, as it's waiting for me when I get up), & today, it just now came at 9:25 at night, which was kind of late for my caching day so I had to submit a new one-time PQ for today. Any help for this?

I have a problem with PQ's also, it's the inconsistency of the times they come. I have it set for every Friday, sometimes the e-mail will come at 2am(which is great, as it's waiting for me when I get up), & today, it just now came at 9:25 at night, which was kind of late for my caching day so I had to submit a new one-time PQ for today. Any help for this?

I've had the same problems.. If you copy the PQ then it runs right away.