pocket query trouble

gypsy1965

Ummmm ok i did a query this morning and all was good , opened it in cache magnet and transfered it to my GPS, and to ipod. Check out the GPS and a bunch of my new caches come up as a toll road symbol. Have i done something wrong? Is it the site? is it the gps? Can i change them all to the cache symbol? HELP!!!!!

60CSX

Ummmm ok i did a query this morning and all was good , opened it in cache magnet and transfered it to my GPS, and to ipod. Check out the GPS and a bunch of my new caches come up as a toll road symbol. Have i done something wrong? Is it the site? is it the gps? Can i change them all to the cache symbol? HELP!!!!!

60CSX

Not 100% positive but I would guess that the problem stems from cache magnet. Most of the programs I have used will substitute symbols if the gps doesn't have a particular symbol. Make sure that Cache Magnet is set up for a 60CSX which does have the cache symbol and try the upload again. You can also look for a place that has the substitutions set up.