Missing Pocket Queries - Where'd they go?

Triple Crown

Things were going great until about a week ago. I'd get my 4 or 5 pocket queries fairly quickly after I requested them and off I went.

About a week ago, I started noticing that some of my PQ's were missing. I would request 4 but only 2 would arrive in my email, yet the site shows that all 4 were generated within a minute or two of each other. Some of them never arrive.

Some days I get everything I request, but most days in the last week I end up missing some...

Any ideas?

Had the same problem. Found that my ISP, AT&T (read Yahoo), had a better spam filter. Yea right. I found that the stupid thing had started considering my PQ's as spam, as well as email from my kids, and some other important things. Oh, and they had never told me that it was in place. So, thank the great gods of the Internet, I was able to turn off their stupid spam filter and I'm now getting everything that I should.

So, see if your ISP has a spam filter in place that you don't know about. If you don't want to turn it off, see if they have a "white list", that will allow you to tell it what emails to pass.

Had the same problem. Found that my ISP, AT&T (read Yahoo), had a better spam filter in place. Yea right. I found that the stupid thing had started considering my PQ's as spam, as well as email from my kids, and some other important things. Oh, and they had never told me that it was in place. So, thank the great gods of the Internet, I was able to turn off their stupid spam filter and I'm now getting everything that I should.

So, see if your ISP has a spam filter in place that you don't know about. If you don't want to turn it off, see if they have a "white list", that will allow you to tell it what emails to pass.

Edited by W8TTS

Had the same problem. Found that my ISP, AT&T (read Yahoo), had a better spam filter in place. Yea right. I found that the stupid thing had started considering my PQ's as spam, as well as email from my kids, and some other important things. Oh, and they had never told me that it was in place. So, thank the great gods of the Internet, I was able to turn off their stupid spam filter and I'm now getting everything that I should.

Thanks, I do have AT&T as my ISP, I'll check on the spam filter.

After checking, I turned the spam guard off, and then went to the spam folder I didn't know I had and found 100 messages, 79 of which I wanted. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Triple Crown