Garmin Nuvi 760 - how to bring up downloaded way points

julesquick

Greetings all,

I am a geocaching first timer and have just recently purchased a Garmin Nuvi 760. I down loaded a few cach locations in my neighborhood and I can't figure out for the life of me, how to bring them up on this device. I have gone to the Garmin website, and can not find the needed information.

Can someone please give me a tip or two?

Thanks so much and happy Sunday to all.

Jules

I use a Nuvi 750 at work. 90% of the time I have to download the waypoints twice. I don't know why that is, but give it a try. The POI's always download on the first try; you may want to look into downloading those.

One way to confirm you have waypoints in the GPS is to upload them into your software (MapSource, EasyGPS, etc...)

Greetings all,

I am a geocaching first timer and have just recently purchased a Garmin Nuvi 760. I down loaded a few cach locations in my neighborhood and I can't figure out for the life of me, how to bring them up on this device. I have gone to the Garmin website, and can not find the needed information.

Jules

This might help pilotsnipes nuvi page

thank you all for your support...in the middle of trying all the suggestions....so far so good.

Greetings all,

Jules

This might help pilotsnipes nuvi page