garmin map 60 csx

I plug cable into gps, I plug cable into pc usb port,I turn on gps, pc finds new hardware,says please run setup disc. I had said this happens EVERY time, not quit true, I think one time before I had connected and everything connected no problems and I updated from gsak and went on my way. Last night I wanted to load new caches I connected cp wanted setup disc. put disc in ,it started to load ,window came up said it needed "gpsusb please type in path" . I dont know where to look for that answer. Yes I know I did not include that in O P ,felt that was two separt problems ,But since you asked..... Thanks for any help you can offer

I can only answer that if they install from the set up disc, yes , as I have been using this gps all summer. About the usb port, I may not be using the same one each time, but I did try both last night. Is using the same port each time required? (not a problem just asking.) How do I go about reassociating the gps to the correct port? thanks for you help.