Handheld gps

garylost

I am bran new to Geocaching (two days) I have a Garmin 750 and a 5000 I realize that I now need a handheld to rely find the cache. I get to the spot drive up and park and try to use the 750 but no luck finding cache's.

I kind of been looking at the Garmin 60csx would this be a good choice, and or one for less or more money. any help would be great.

Thanks Gary

Edited by garylost

There are a lot of people who really like the 60csx, but I've never really used one much myself, so I can't speak to it. But I have a Garmin eTrex Legend HCx, and it works great for me. Small form factor, easy to read color screen (even in direct sunlight; I always have it mounted on my motorcycle when I go for a ride), high sensitivity reciever, and if you shop around online, you can get a great deal, got mine brand new for $188 shipped.

Rich

Thank you this clears up the confusion for me sorry I am such a newbe with all of this I think am going ahead with the 60csx it seems the actuary is better then the Oregon still might be a bit buggy. I found my first cache (Travel Bug) yesterday....... now all I have to do is figure how to log the find. The web site seems to be a bit much, or is it just me could be age you know LOL.

Gary

Edited by garylost