5 & 5 Wooley Swamp in NW Mississippi

team140

So who's up for this one?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...e5-4ba2ff683e5c

My favorite quote from the logs... "Started at 0130 and returned at 0700" - That dude is HARD CORE!

I've been wanting to tackle this one for a while. The logs are um... interesting to say the least. Looks like 90% of the attempts have been groups going after it.

Let's get a roll call going... who wants to tackle this one?

This is a must do group cache. Again I would also wait until it dry's out and cools off. You will walk for a good ways, and talking to someone else really takes your mind off the distance. When we went, we took our 4 yr old with us. She did great up until we really got into knee high mud, then we took turns carrying her on our back. Other then those two episodes we had a blast.

So who's up for this one?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...e5-4ba2ff683e5c

My favorite quote from the logs... "Started at 0130 and returned at 0700" - That dude is HARD CORE!

I've been wanting to tackle this one for a while. The logs are um... interesting to say the least. Looks like 90% of the attempts have been groups going after it.

Let's get a roll call going... who wants to tackle this one?

You could always just plan an event at Hernando Point and tell people to be prepared to challenge the evil duck after the meet-n-greet/fat-chewing session. :)