Geocoin Sales for Rockin Roddy

LadyBee4T

Thanks everyone for your support and bids on the coins that have been, are being and will be auctioned off for both Rod and Tod. Right now I have listed some more donated coins

2007 Crake Suncatcher in Nickel

2007 Glow in the Dark Morpho Butterfly

Anthus Black Nickel Laptop

Take a look at the Geocaching Jedi and the pretty round thing for Tod while you are at it also!!!!

These coins end in about 7- 8 hours as well as the ones listed for Tod. They could use a few more bids!! LOL

A Jellyfish coin is also listed but ends in 5 days.

Jellyfish Gold LE Geocoin

I wanted to THANK everyone for their support during these tough times! The donations of coins, the generous bids and the words of support truly have been helpful and MUCH appreciated!! I cannot THANK everyone enough, I only wish I could do something to repay all the kindness!!

Also, I wanted to clear the air on something that was brought to my attention recently...and I have given this much thought:

I heard through the grapevines that there was questions as to why I would make the trip out to GCF when money has been so darned tight lately, some might have been questioning whether I used any of the money from the sales of those donated coins to fund that trip.

I will tell you this, I felt I HAD to go on that trip, it was something Tod and I had planned for months before his death, I felt it was a MUST! My sanity has been teetering for some time now, and this was one of the things I felt I needed to do for personal reasons. I had been saving up my pennies nickels and dimes (quarters went to Kaleb's lunch money and such, so they rarely made it to the kitty) for a trip which Kaleb and I was hoping we could afford next year, but Kaleb understood I needed to go and offered to let me use the change...unfortunately, someone stole that money just a few days before the trip. (along with a bunch of food which I had bought just days before)

Sooo, I took one of my paychecks (which should have gone to my house payment, I'm still behind on it because of this) and made the trip out! I spent only on absolute musts like camping and gas (and one trip to a rather puny buffet with some friends...new and old) and a few coins from YIME! I also bought 4 of my Cachestalker coins so I could give them away in my Todie's Wild Ride cointest (they were there, the shipping savings allowed me one extra coin)...and CHQUALITYCOINS gave me a HUGE sack full for the cointest as well!! The money left from that $450 check went right back to replacing as much food as I could.

I never would have thought anyone would have questioned my making the trip, but I can see where there might have been concen and I feel I should let everyone know that NONE of the money from the sales of donated coins went into that trip or ANYWHERE it wasn't supposed to (to my dad's treatment, to help make my mom's home handicap accessible and to help with gas to make the many trips to the hospital...actually, not much was used for this as I didn't feel right about it and used my own money whenever possible).

After finding out that my actions were being called into question, I have been heartbroken. I feel as if I let you people down and it saddens me to worry some would think badly about me. I am an honest person trying to cope with a MULTITUDE of crap being thrown into my life (I'd like to think it's been a test of my strenght, but WOW, when will it end???), I wouldn't wish anyone to have to deal with all of this for any reason!

I had planned to sell some more of my coins (yeah, what little I have left) to try to help with the new treatments which my dad will need to endure in order to try to shrink the growing tumor in his liver, and to help pay for the gas which will be needed to make the daily 100 mile trips for this treatment (I will be and have driven dad to the hospital daily so mom can try to continue on with her job and try to get back on her feet)...

I WILL NOT sell any coins!

I say this again...I WILL NOT sell any coins. I would rather not have people question my integrity as I consider all of you friends (more like family) and I wouldn't want to lose a friendship over a coin sales. I would rather give these shiny chunks of metal to my friends than worry that someone might misunderstand my reasons, so I will continue to struggle on as best I can! Maybe life will take pity on my old bones and lift this darned dark cloud which has hung over me for far too long?

My one request...if anyone EVER has concern about what I'm doing or how I'm handling my business, PLEASE come to me personally! I would rather explain myself to you personally than to have the feeling I let you down in ANY way!! Finding out as I did, it was almost like being hit by a mack truck, it has truly hurt me. :)

I am sorry if anyone thought I was doing wrong, and if anyone still feels my actions were questionable, please drop me a line and let's talk about it!! I have no and hope to never have any ill-feelings toward anyone (hey, I have no idea who questioned my actions in the first place lol), I am only saddened that my actions might have let anyone down!

Sorry for the long message, I hope this has helped everyone to understand.

Rod