ICON?

tamaral1

We were at Midwest Geobash this past weekend and tried the Wherigo cache that was set up there. As we were following the Wherigo instructions, we joined up with several others who were also trying out Wherigo. Several of these folks were talking about getting an Icon when the cache was completed. What is the Icon that was referred to?

Thanks for the information.

Tamaral1

Several of these folks were talking about getting an Icon when the cache was completed. What is the Icon that was referred to?

A Wherigo cache has its own icon, which is the Wherigo logo - blue circle with a white arrow. You can see it all over the Wherigo home page.

More than likely they were talking about adding another icon to their list of Found Caches in their profile, along with the icons for a Traditional, Multi, Puzzle, Virtual, Webcam, Locationless. etc.

I'd like to get that icon as well, but the closest one to me is over 80 miles away.

We were at Midwest Geobash this past weekend and tried the Wherigo cache that was set up there. As we were following the Wherigo instructions, we joined up with several others who were also trying out Wherigo. Several of these folks were talking about getting an Icon when the cache was completed. What is the Icon that was referred to?

Thanks for the information.

Tamaral1

Look at your profile page.

on the left side of the page click on MY ACCOUNT

next on the right side click on the rectanglar box under STAT BAR

then on the leftish side click on the tab GEOCACHES, there you will see your new ICON