Kingston Twin Pack - 2 x 2GB microSD card w/ SD adapter

This just came in my email. I remember someone saying that their GPS used these micro cards. Seems like a great deal.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...amp;dcaid=17654

Kingston Twin Pack - 2 x 2GB microSD card w/ SD adapter $14.77 w/ Free Shipping

If someone finds this useful and buys, please post. I am wondering how useful a post like this would be. All of our GPS units take regular SD cards.

Hey, if your unit uses SD cards, you can use these with the adapter, ya know? 4GB for $15 is a GREAT deal.

I have miniSD cards for my phone, but use them with the adapter in anything that takes SD. I bought this Kingston twin pack at Christmas after I was surprised with a GPSMAP76CSx, and now hubby is using the second card in his 60CSx. We have all of our Texas Road and Topo Maps on them and still have LOTS of space. A recent g-sale item was a 4GB micro SDHC, which I worried wouldn't work in our units, but I installed it and it's working perfectly so far! So now I have 4GB of storage on 3 micro cards that I can use in my camera ... we are headed for the Rockies on Saturday, and I am going to fill ALL of those cards! ;):D:D;):D

Guess you get my drift -- a microSD with an adapter is FAR more versatile than its big brother SD. My only concern about them is KEEPING TRACK OF THEM ... I have to make sure they are in a device or in a case! But maybe that's just me ... :anitongue:

Happy Trails,

Candy

That is a really good point Moosiegirl. If i didnt have enough cards now i would buy more.

We also have to keep track of ours. I keep a doc on the computer that shows where each card is. They are all labeled with letters. It was so confusing before trying to remember where those cards were...

The only thing that we have that takes a micro is my wifes Sansa. It is a piece of junk so we dont use it anyway...