Screensize Oregon vs. Colorado

I just got an Oregon 300 and want to get an Invisible Shield for it. By comparing the two on the Garmin website the display size seems to be the same. Zagg doesn't list an Oregon screen yet, so I was wondering if the Colorado screen protector would be the right size. I am guessing yes. Anyone put the Colorado invisible shield on the Oregon yet. g-o-cashers?

The visible screen size on the units is exactly the same but the place at the bottom with the Garmin logo is a bit more narrow on OR, not but much (1mm?) but it makes the screen a little smaller so I'm not sure the CO InvisibleShield will fit on an OR. I contacted Zagg about a shield specifically for the OR and I got a standard reply back with nothing definitive about whether they would make one or not.

GO$Rs

We removed the Invisishield off of our coloroda and my husband is going to attempt to put it on the Oregon today or tomorrow....

He was able to put the Colorado's invisishiedl right onto the Oregon, he did say he had to trim a teeny tiny bit off on the bottom, but it works and looks GREAT!

On the Colorado...have you noticed that the top corner screen radii are smaller then the bottom corner radii? Does the Oregon line have this same corner radii difference? I didn't discover this until days later when I realized I had placed the invisible SHIELD top to bottom backwards on my Colorado. I did such a good job with the installation though that I'm not doing it over because it is of no consequence.

No, I didn't notice any difference in the visibility on the Oregon once we put the invisishield on it. We LOVE Invisishield and have it on all of our toys. I was suprised that my husband was able to remove it from the Colorado so easily with no damage to the shield. THe Oregon looks great with it on it, and now I feel better knowing it's protected.

He was able to put the Colorado's invisishiedl right onto the Oregon, he did say he had to trim a teeny tiny bit off on the bottom, but it works and looks GREAT!

Good to know. When you say trimmed off the bottom did he make it shorter, or remove a bit from each side to make it narrower? I was planning on using a razor blade is that what he used?

I've removed Invisible sheilds before and I find it very difficult to believe it works OK because the IS is stretchy and rubbery and does not peel off like rigid ones.

edit: I've just peeled my Colorado shield off and it didn't seem to stretch that much, but it does not look like it would be clean if I tried to replace it. I also know it's very difficult to cut due to the rubbery nature.

in case you are wondering I peeled it off as I'm going to replace it with the correct sized one. See this thread for details. http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...11&t=198929