Avatar not changing on homepage?

subsystem

Is anyone else having a problem with the image "avatar" not updating on your Home page after the photo and avatar are changed in "edit your profile".

I updated my pictures and when i go to the main page or home page it is keeping my old picture, how do i change this or is there something wrong?

I tried to update my avatar threw the forums hopeing that maybe it will update this image on the main site but it keeps taking me to a page seperate from the forums that says...

"Important! If you make any changes to your profile and they do not update in the forums, click on the "Register" link on the forums page and it will send you to a page to update those settings."

I am unable to find this "register" link unless i am logged out?!?!? Further more, i am unable to find any place in the forums to update those settings!

although, with the avatar changed in my profile, my avatar has changed in the forums, just not on the main page.

what am i missing?

Edited by subsystem

Same problem here.

I was able to update our Profile picture to a new photo from Yosemite.

Updated our Forum avatar to be none currently. I can't find anything that looks ok at 75x75 pixels yet.

However, the horrible short & squished photo of both of us standing still appears on home page. YUCK!!! We look like short fat midgets. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

How do we change or remove the photo showing up on home page & on "my account" page? Hate looking at such a badly proportioned photo when it didn't used to look that way.

Edited by wandering4cache