60csx and boating around small islands in Bahamas

Hi all, I have a trip planned to the out islands in the Bahamas. We'll be renting a boat and would like to mark the coordinates of our small resort's harbor and dock, and possibly other islands or reefs. We found that when you're a long way off, it's hard to distinguish (unfamiliar) landmarks. We're novice boaters as you might have guessed.

I was wondering if there was a mapping software for my 60csx that would show the Abacos Islands that could guide us around islands. Would World Base Map do the trick? I'm unfamiliar with software other than the National Park software for my GPS. I don't even know where to begin researching this.

Any help and explanations would be appreciated.

Thanks for your replies everyone. The Bluechart software looks like it's what I want. $102 is a reasonable price for software though the last time we went boating around that same area was 15 years ago. Who knows when I'll use it again. I'll probably get it anyway.

Using Google Earth I found some geocaches in the general vicinity of where we're staying. Another reason to tote my GPSR along. It'd be fun to drop off a travel bug somewhere on a island.

I just had another idea - Amazon sells the Garmin Colorado 400c for $481. Subtracting the $102 that would be wasted if you unlock the Bluechart for that one GPS unit and roughly $250 that you can sell your 60Cx for on ebay and you'd have a new Colorado for about $130. You can add Topo 2008 later and you've have a find GPS with good coverage just about everywhere.

I used checked my GPSmap 440s and it has wonderful detail around the Bahamas. I'm almost positive that the 440s and the 400c have the same mapset. You can call or e-mail Garmin to verify.