Reviewer logs on published caches

FireRef

I noticed that in the past, once the site started listing counts for types of logs, there seemed to be 1, maybe sometimes 2 reviewer logs for a new cache. We don't see the logs, but we see how many there were.

Almost every cache that's published in my area seems to have 4-5 reviewer logs before being published. I haven't submitted a cache for a while (I have 34 or so, but don't feel like fighting through the restrictions that seem to keep cropping up right now), but I remember maybe 1/5 of mine had reviewer questions.

Are the reviewers getting more picky, asking more questions, requiring more changes, or is it something else?

I noticed that in the past, once the site started listing counts for types of logs, there seemed to be 1, maybe sometimes 2 reviewer logs for a new cache. We don't see the logs, but we see how many there were.

Almost every cache that's published in my area seems to have 4-5 reviewer logs before being published. I haven't submitted a cache for a while (I have 34 or so, but don't feel like fighting through the restrictions that seem to keep cropping up right now), but I remember maybe 1/5 of mine had reviewer questions.

Are the reviewers getting more picky, asking more questions, requiring more changes, or is it something else?

Since the contents are between the reviewer and the cache owner it really does not matter. The number is what ever it takes to get the cache published. No more, no less.

Thanks for asking.