PQ bug: Radius not sticking

LoveGPS

I have an exisiting PQ for which I would like to change the search radius. After changing the radius and submitting it, I find that the radius reverts back to it's original value.

I have been able to reproduce this on different machines and browsers. Is anyone else seeing this ?

I had the same problem today. Tried Firefox but same problem there, too. To change the radius I had to re-create the whole pocket query and make the radius change the first and only modification. Saved and closed it. Reopen it, then edited all the other items and that worked for me.

I tried changing the radius setting today in a few PQs and it is not saving the new number.

I changed the distance, pressed "Submit information", then scrolled down and seen that the number was changed.

Then after pressing "preview the search" and going back to the PQ I see that the distance is back to what it was originally.

Still not working here.

Running Windows XP, IE 7.0

I've tried it on a different computer and it did not work there.

The distance radius will not accept a new entry in an excisting PQ!!!

The other settings accept new entries.

I'm having the same issue with the "Cache Type". After I check one or more types and click submit, all of the boxes are unchecked.