Just started :)

Steampunk_Am

Just started geocaching - thought I'd do what looked to be a straightforward virtual one near work - walked arounfd in a circle before finding it and am now hooked ;)

So if you see a large woman walking around near Holborn Circus in London surreptitiously glancing at her GPS, do come up and say "hi", if only for the amusement value of startling me out of my wits :D

---

Amanda

Edited by Steampunk_Am

Oh ... it's much more fun to come up and say "watcha doin?" and then listen to see if you fess up to geocaching or attempt to weave a creative story before being let off the hook. I've heard some quite interesting "excuses" for what they were really doing that way ... :anitongue:

Oh ... it's much more fun to come up and say "watcha doin?" and then listen to see if you fess up to geocaching or attempt to weave a creative story before being let off the hook. I've heard some quite interesting "excuses" for what they were really doing that way ... :D

I would probably go for the creative story if only to see if the person had sussed out what I was doing or really didn't know :D

Oh ... it's much more fun to come up and say "watcha doin?" and then listen to see if you fess up to geocaching or attempt to weave a creative story before being let off the hook. I've heard some quite interesting "excuses" for what they were really doing that way ... :D

I would probably go for the creative story if only to see if the person had sussed out what I was doing or really didn't know :D