new cache time?

mumvbleguy

Just hang on a bit longer! The reviewers are volunteers who all have lives, jobs, and vacations just like the rest of us. They're usually pretty quick though!

Did you receive a confirmation email saying that it was submitted?

Yes I got the confirmation that it was submitted.

I remember one time I was wondering what the heck was going on. I had submitted a cache and there were all sorts of caches being published that wasn't mine. :huh:

I double checked my cache page.... it seemed I had forgotten to check that little box that makes the cache active and in the review que. :huh::lol: I think it was published 15 minutes after that. Double check the little box, it is small and easily overlooked.

I remember one time I was wondering what the heck was going on. I had submitted a cache and there were all sorts of caches being published that wasn't mine. :lol:

I double checked my cache page.... it seemed I had forgotten to check that little box that makes the cache active and in the review que. :huh::huh: I think it was published 15 minutes after that. Double check the little box, it is small and easily overlooked.

I was going to say the same thing. You'll find it close to the top of the page when you are editing it. It's very easy to overlook it.

I have placed my first cache and submitted it on 7/17 and have not heard back? who do I contact? I looked in the log for a comment but there were none. What do I do?

I looked at the cache in question by the OP and it seems that he and PNWadmin have exchanged emails recently. I would consider changing you terrain to 1.5 stars at least however. While not actually in the guidelines it's considered good form to only rate a cache as a one star if it's wheelchair accessible.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but it seems as good a place as any to let everyone know that things may be a little slower than normal for the next week. Team Misguided is headed south for Champoeg tomorrow morning. We'll be gone for a whole week with out internet access. If you aren't already planning on coming to the event, consider making the trip. It's one of the can't miss events of the year. If you are attending, we'll see you there!!

For those of you unable to make it, have a great weekend and remember that the local reviewers are short handed this week.

I have placed my first cache and submitted it on 7/17 and have not heard back? who do I contact? I looked in the log for a comment but there were none. What do I do?

I looked at the cache in question by the OP and it seems that he and PNWadmin have exchanged emails recently. I would consider changing you terrain to 1.5 stars at least however. While not actually in the guidelines it's considered good form to only rate a cache as a one star if it's wheelchair accessible.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but it seems as good a place as any to let everyone know that things may be a little slower than normal for the next week. Team Misguided is headed south for Champoeg tomorrow morning. We'll be gone for a whole week with out internet access. If you aren't already planning on coming to the event, consider making the trip. It's one of the can't miss events of the year. If you are attending, we'll see you there!!

Yes, Misguided One is going to learn a thing or two about cooking at champoeg ;):D