FS Garmin GPSMAP60Csx + Garmin TOPO US CDs (3)

This 60Csx has no scratches on the screen and very slight wear on the buttons. You can still easily read them. The box contains everything EXCEPT the belt clip which broke.

The Topo US Mapsource CDs can be used with any Garmin unit that allows mapping. The microSD card is currently blank. Mac Users can install some free programs that will allow them to use the MapSource but, if memory serves, you have to create these Mac readable files on a WIndows box and then copy them to a FAT32 formatted device (external hard drive, large memory card, etc). Someone correct this if I am wrong.

How does $200 sound, Paypal only and free shipping to CONUS only.

This 60Csx has no scratches on the screen and very slight wear on the buttons. You can still easily read them. The box contains everything EXCEPT the belt clip which broke.

The Topo US Mapsource CDs can be used with any Garmin unit that allows mapping. The microSD card is currently blank. Mac Users can install some free programs that will allow them to use the MapSource but, if memory serves, you have to create these Mac readable files on a WIndows box and then copy them to a FAT32 formatted device (external hard drive, large memory card, etc). Someone correct this if I am wrong.

pm'd

I am very interested. Please email me lisa.c.greenbaum@gmail.com if still available.