Goto Last Unread = blank screen

ivanidea

Whenever I click on the 'goto last unread' icon on a post, I just get a blank screen. It used to work fine.

Since this only happens on my work computer, regardless of using IE7 or Mozilla Firefox 3, I can only assume it might have something to do with the new firewall which has recently been installed.

We have a Watchguard Firebox. My computer is allowed to access everything, but I still get a blank screen. I can still read the posts, but have to scroll through til I get to the new postings.

Any ideas why the Firebox is only blocking the unread posts only? I would have expected a Firebox error on screen, but can not see what else could be causing the problem. I have not installed any other software, and have only run a windows update in case a previous automatic update caused the problem.

Ivan

Further testing has proved it is the Firebox Watchguard firewall.

Obviously clicking on the little orange icon must run a script which is blocked by the firewall, even though this computer is supposed to have full access and not be blocked by anything!

Since most of the time I access this website at work (during my breaks), it is a pain having to manually try and find the last unread post (especially on a long post).

Any ideas of what I need to try and unblock / allow?

This is the only website I have found a problem with. All other php forums work fine, including those which have the goto unread post option enabled.

Ivan