Cache names on Google Earth Maps

When I set up for a day of caching, I have been in the habit of making a bookmark list of the caches I want to do, and printing a Google Earth map from the KML file of the list. This has been great as it enables me to plan and adjust my route for the day as to which cache(s) I want to do in what order, based on their location, not necessarily in order of the closest to me. I used to be able to have all the cache names showing so that I had the names on the printed map. My problem is that since the recent push-pin/cache icon fix from Geocaching.com, the cache names only show when my cursor hovers over the cache icon. Is there any way to get all of the names to show again?

I have fiddled with the settings in google earth with no joy, and suspect it might be in the coding for the KML file.

I do this because I can't do images (or maps) on my palm and I only have the base map in my GPSr (Magellan 500), and in any event it is so slow loading even the base map and the cache locations that I get frustrated with it.

This might be in the wrong forum, my apologies.

Edited by BC & MsKitty