Charging NiMH batteries while in Colorado

Does anyone know if the NiMH batteries in my Colorado are charging when it is plugged in to a USB power source?

No they do not charge in the GPS.

I'd suggest purchasing a combination charger/conditioner if you don't already have one. NiMh batteries really need to be conditioned in order to get the maximum efficiency from them. I have (4) 2650 MAH batteries that I rotate in my 400t and I'm able to get about 14 to 18 hours out of them. (without backlight or compass). That's better than twice what I got before they were fully conditioned.

Does anyone know if the NiMH batteries in my Colorado are charging when it is plugged in to a USB power source?

No they do not charge in the GPS.

I'd suggest purchasing a combination charger/conditioner if you don't already have one. NiMh batteries really need to be conditioned in order to get the maximum efficiency from them. I have (4) 2650 MAH batteries that I rotate in my 400t and I'm able to get about 14 to 18 hours out of them. (without backlight or compass). That's better than twice what I got before they were fully conditioned.

Thanks for the tips. How do I condition the batteries? I got the $29.00 2-4 hour charger from Radio Shack.