Site suggestion - geocoins area

cgutzmer

Hello all!

I made a post in the wants/trades area for geocoins. It quickly got lost under a mountain of others posts all of which were also valid.

I cant help but notice the HUGE number of posts in that particular thread. This seems terribly out of proportion to the post counts in most of the other threads. I think it might be a good idea to break this down into multiple threads or better yet - sections.

For instance if someone has a trade list they should really have their own thread just for their lists - it would be much easier to manage for that person than having it all jumbled in with the others. I am just starting to collect and get geocoins for my family and I and I dont have anything to trade - for people like me maybe just a purchase/sell thread or section. Heck that would even be a great place for people to announce their ebay sales.

An area purely for active trading (not lists like above) would also be very cool!

Keep in mind these are just my thoughts that would make it much easier for me to navigate the site. It is entirely possible I am missing the obvious and you already have these concerns/ideas covered.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

Chris

p.s. thanks for helping me get into this great hobby!