60CSx Celendar Export?

Zop

Has anyone found a way to do this?

I use the Garmin GPSmap 60CSx

When caching I use the goto feature and have all caches I mark as found entered into the calendar. I then use the calendar as a reference for logging for the day. I'm curious though. Is there a way to export this information to some tool that will allow me to view the lists on my PC?

TIA!

Z..

Has anyone found a way to do this?

I use the Garmin GPSmap 60CSx

When caching I use the goto feature and have all caches I mark as found entered into the calendar. I then use the calendar as a reference for logging for the day. I'm curious though. Is there a way to export this information to some tool that will allow me to view the lists on my PC?

TIA!

Z..

You can upload the information to Mapsource and use Mapsource to export it to another program. I've done that occasionally when I want to see where I've been.

After logging your finds, you can get a pocket query from Groundspeak and load it into GSAK. I maintain a database of my finds in GSAK. I used to manually log the finds on GSAK as well as Groundspeak and then use the pocket query just to update it but that became tiresome. Now I just get a pocket query every now and then to update GSAK of my finds. Sometimes if I'm curious about my stats I'll load the same pocket query to Cache Stats. It is available for free at http://www.logicweave.com/.

Maybe somebody else has some other ideas but as far as I know, GPS's are much more proficient at downloads than uploads.

You can upload the information to Mapsource and use Mapsource to export it to another program. I've done that occasionally when I want to see where I've been.

After logging your finds, you can get a pocket query from Groundspeak and load it into GSAK. I maintain a database of my finds in GSAK. I used to manually log the finds on GSAK as well as Groundspeak and then use the pocket query just to update it but that became tiresome. Now I just get a pocket query every now and then to update GSAK of my finds. Sometimes if I'm curious about my stats I'll load the same pocket query to Cache Stats. It is available for free at http://www.logicweave.com/.

Maybe somebody else has some other ideas but as far as I know, GPS's are much more proficient at downloads than uploads.

The calendar information?

I know about the found PQ and sites such as you mention but I'm looking for a way to export ony the calendar from the GPS into some tool.

I tried doing this with GSAK but the import is not up to snuff. Maybe a macro will do what I need.

Colorado's do this. You upload your field notes to geocaching.com. It gives you links to the cache page and cache log page. It works very nicely.

Thanks but the 400t is not an option at this time. I use the Garmin GPSmap 60CSx.