Mega Event

The event is getting nearer and "WE NEED YOU !"

Planning is now nearly complete and we seem to have a good couple of days lined up for you. As an overview this is whats happening:-

Wednesday : Walk around earthcache (caching event) at Malham Malham event

Friday : They came from the North (caching event) - pub event They Came from the north

Saturday: Camping Event Hog Roast Camping Event

And of course the main event on the Sunday.

Can I please ask cachers at this stage:-

1. As the Mega coins have now arrived in the country and are being posted to those who have requested can cachers please order and pay for their coins (dont forget there is limited supply and if you are planning to get one on the day you might be disappointed)

2. Please pre-book for the hog roast... again no on the day bookings

3. Volunteers

We still need you... can you spend a little time on the day helping out ? If you have previously volunteered and did not receive an email from me this morning can you please re-contact me

4. Any questions ?

Do you have any questions about anything to do with the event weekend... just drop us an email via the profile links

After all its your event... we are just planning it for you.... its no good saying "why did that not happen.. we didnt expect that"... so "WE NEED YOU !" Contact us now !

5. A plea from Mandy re 2009 Event Calendars... can those who have ordered one but not paid please contact her !

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all on 3rd August 2008

Full details and timing will be on the website soon... www.megaevent.org.uk

Robin

Harrogate Hunters

UK Mega Event Committee