Geocoin discussion

TonkaTracker

Hi,

New geocacher here in northern MN and we found a Florida geocaching coin in a square coin case in ithe second cache we came upon. We dutifully moved it to a new cache and I tried to log the find and placement, but when I entered the ID# (<tracking number removed, thank you tadpole379> - 742) the site says it doesn't exist. I'm pretty sure I copied the number correctly, but it doesn't look like the tracking numbers of any of the other FL coins being tracked. Any suggestions on what I may have done wrong? Anyway, there was also a statement to keep the coin in Minnesota and we did that. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

TonkaTracker

Edited by Eartha

If that were the tracking number, I would have to ask you not to post it in a public place. You would use the TB reference number on the trackables page to refer to it in public places. But it is not a tracking number.

Sounds like it could be a signature item. What cache was it found in? That might help to figure this out.