Colorado 400t Waypoint Navigation question

I just got the Colorado 400t and wondering if there is a way to pull up the compass navigation page instead of the map page when I want to "go to" a waypoint. When I hide a geocache, I take multiple waypoints, walk away and then navigate back to see which coordinates are most accurate. But I can't get a good feel for the accuracy just from the map page, I really need the compass with pointer, distance to and accuracy of GPS, is the compass page only accessible in the geocaching mode?

I just got the Colorado 400t and wondering if there is a way to pull up the compass navigation page instead of the map page when I want to "go to" a waypoint. When I hide a geocache, I take multiple waypoints, walk away and then navigate back to see which coordinates are most accurate. But I can't get a good feel for the accuracy just from the map page, I really need the compass with pointer, distance to and accuracy of GPS, is the compass page only accessible in the geocaching mode?

After you've done a "go to waypoint" you can always select Shortcuts->Others->Compass to display the compass page. If you use the geocaching symbols (i.e. closed treasure chest and open treasure chest) for your waypoint symbols you will end up on the compass page by default when you go to a waypoint. All other symbols will land you on the map page by default.

GO$Rs

Ahh, that did it, excellent, thanks very much g-o-cashers!

I have one more question, what's the best accuracy you've seen on your Colorado? I can get down to 10 feet which is fine but I have been able to get down to 6 feet on my old GPSr (an eTrex Legend).