anyone using there i-Phone for logs?

Here is one program that may help you out

http://www.ayefon.com/

Thank you for the info, this looks way cool. are you using this app? And if so could I contact you about it later if I try it out?

Mark,

Metal Tek

I do use this tool for caching with my iPod Touch and it works great. You can contact the developer on the sight and he will set you up with a trial and for like $8 you can register it. I dont have the ability to use internet like iPhone users do, so this was a good alternative for those sort of situations.

Here is one program that may help you out

http://www.ayefon.com/

Thank you for the info, this looks way cool. are you using this app? And if so could I contact you about it later if I try it out?

Mark,

Metal Tek

I do use this tool for caching with my iPod Touch and it works great. You can contact the developer on the sight and he will set you up with a trial and for like $8 you can register it. I dont have the ability to use internet like iPhone users do, so this was a good alternative for those sort of situations.

I went ahead and bought it. Can't wait for the 2.0 version. The developer is waiting in line with Apple to up load to the APP's store. Thanks again,

Metal Tek

Any further news on any apps upcoming to the App Store? I'm on the Touch so have limited connectivity outside the house and a native app would be amazing!

I talked to the developer of ayefon.com and he says that he is working on it. It just takes a while because so many developers are waiting in line to up load there Apps.