Geo Token Mold Offer

lordzogat

For the first 4 people who are willing to put up $20, I will design for you a 1.5 - 2" one sided token based on your design requests (within reason and to be approved). I will then form a rubber RTV mold and ship you the mold to use for your self to turn out any quantity of tokens you like from YOUR mold.

The token is to be a single sided design. You can always paint or write more info on the back of the flat side your self.

The $20 covers the design and mold.

I will start with 4 first. The token can be Round, Square, Rectangle or Hexagon. The design will be as close as I can get it to your request.

Lettering if placed on the mold may be restricted due to space and will be just shy of a 1/4 of an inch high.

Just throwing this out there for any takes as I know lots of people have talked about wanting their own token and to be able to make lots of them. This I believe is a good offer. I have the tools and know how to make your token quickly, you simply have to buy the plaster and paint them up your self once you start making casts.

I can provide hints and tips to making a good cast and also for mold maintenance.

Here is a shot of some molds and their respective tokens. The larger one is actually two halves, but you get the idea.

geocoin4.jpg

If you want to pay for more than one token, thats fine but let me know how many.

-------------------------------

3 of 4 offers still available.

Edited by lordzogat

Sounds awesome. What do you make the tokens out of? I am very interested.

Once I have the mold made I just use Plaster of paris to cast the tokens. Tehy then get a quick schellac bath to seal the pours and stregthen the tile ready for painting.