Let's Go Camping in Wiltshire

Gowenhouse are holding their annual event "Picnic in the Park" on Sunday 13 July 2008 at the Tithe Barn, Bradford on Avon.

For those who would like to make a weekend of it, come and camp with us at Church Farm, Winsley which is a short distance from the picnic venue. This is a small campsite, so if you want to be guaranteed a pitch, please log a Will Attend as quickly as possible. The campsite has toilets, showers, laundry and dishwashing facilities. There are a few electric hook ups available which are available on a first come first served basis. There is shared use of a fridge, freezer and microwave oven.

We will be camping for two nights: Friday 11 July and Saturday 12 July, although if anyone wants to stay longer this can more than likely be arranged.

For more info click here :rolleyes:

Edited by Deceangi

To all those who have signed up already for Let's Go Camping in Wiltshire, and those who are planning to, could you please now telephone the campsite to confirm your bookings. The number is 01225 722246 and the site owners are Steve and Trish. Please mention you are with the Geocaching Rally and your geocaching team name when you call. They will require a £20 deposit per pitch. Please don't forget to let them know if you will be needing an electric hook up. Not long to go now! Looking forward to seeing you. Liane of The Cache Hoppers :laughing:

I'm considering bedding down for the Saturday night as the intention was to attend the picnic with the kids on Sunday. I'll probably have to make it just the Saturday as I'm on a course "somewhere" on the Friday and have no idea what time I will get home. Would one night camping be ok?

Sarah

I'm considering bedding down for the Saturday night as the intention was to attend the picnic with the kids on Sunday. I'll probably have to make it just the Saturday as I'm on a course "somewhere" on the Friday and have no idea what time I will get home. Would one night camping be ok?

Sarah

One night is fine Sarah - just give the site a call and book in. :laughing: