not really a coin or a TB... what is it?

NotSoDumbGirl

So, I found a lapel pin style item produced by oakcoins.com... it is a freemason logo and has what appears to be a tracking code on it. I enter it here, and nothing.

what should I do?

It wasn't listed as a trackable item in the cache, so I'm not sure if it's a real travel item or not.

So, I found a lapel pin style item produced by oakcoins.com... it is a freemason logo and has what appears to be a tracking code on it. I enter it here, and nothing.

what should I do?

It wasn't listed as a trackable item in the cache, so I'm not sure if it's a real travel item or not.

it's a tracking geo pin.

they are trackable.

welcome in the new world of trackable item.

what should I do?

it's a tracking geo pin.

they are trackable.

welcome in the new world of trackable item.

That'd be great, if when I plugged in the code something would happen.

what should I do?

Does it say "Track at Geocaching.com" or anything like that?

If not, it is probably not trackable, and only a trade item.