Trouble with pocket queries...

THP1156

Okay...I sent off for, and received my 1st pocket query. The only problem is that it looks like it does on the website. Meaning....you have to load one at a time. I want to load all 500 of them at once. What am I missing here? Thanks.

Do you mean the "Preview Results" page that can be viewed after submitting the parameters of the query?

You will need to use the gpx file that gets e-maild to you and a software that can open it. (GSAK, EasyGPS, or other mapping software that may have come with your GPS)

Use said software to open the file and then download into your GPS.

The email you receive will have an attached .zip file. You need to save that to your harddrive, at least that is what I do. Then, I load the file into GSAK.

You want to Preview the results of the PQ first to make sure you are getting the results you expect, but after that you choose the day for it to run.

Ok I think I see what happened. I had it sent to my Army account and the zipfile was removed as a security risk. I guess I'll have to resubmit it and sent it to a different account. I appreciate the fast response. I'm sure I'll have other questions when the new one gets here.