printing map

I ususally have no need for the maps because they tend to be worthless for the area that I am in. It shows no detail and most of the roads around here are not even shown. But when I print out a cache I choose the "make printer friendly" option and then you can select the level of zoom on the map and it usually prints along with the cache.

I ususally have no need for the maps because they tend to be worthless for the area that I am in. It shows no detail and most of the roads around here are not even shown. But when I print out a cache I choose the "make printer friendly" option and then you can select the level of zoom on the map and it usually prints along with the cache.

thanks i'll try that.

hawspipe

Just above the Logged Visits section on the cache web page there is one called "For Online Maps..." (next to the lower, more detailed map). Try them out, some have satellite, terrain, etc. options, but your success with each will vary a lot depending on the area and your personal preferences. We have found our best success with the Google Maps link.

Good luck!