Giving TB to a friend

lavra

My friend is flying from Canada to Europe. I want to give her a TB I retrieved from cache in Canada in order she would place it in some cache in Europe. Is it OK to do so or am I neglecting some rule?

In case I do so, how should I log it.

Thanks for any answers and clarifications

Laura

It's okay as long as you are following the goal/mission of the bug. (and aren't mailing it)

Just do a Retrieve as you normally would and when you hand it over to them they would log a Grab to put in into their inventory.

I see that you do not consider mail an ok way for a bug to travel. Why is that?

You should never mail someone else's bug without permission. The owner released the bug with the expectation that it travel via caches.

I have mail my bugs to be started in other countries which is perfectly fine, but once released you shouldn't pick up my bug and mail it to one of your buddies. Ask first.

You should never mail someone else's bug without permission. The owner released the bug with the expectation that it travel via caches.

I have mail my bugs to be started in other countries which is perfectly fine, but once released you shouldn't pick up my bug and mail it to one of your buddies. Ask first.

Gotcha, thanks BlueDuece