Transferring Points from Google Maps to Garmn 60csx

I have a bunch of places in New York City saved to a map in Google Maps for an upcoming vacation (restaurants, theater, museums, etc.). Does anyone know if there is a way to download them into a Garmin 60csx? They are saved by name and address rather than coordinates.

I am using Mapsource and GSAK.

Thanks, Rich

I have a bunch of places in New York City saved to a map in Google Maps for an upcoming vacation (restaurants, theater, museums, etc.). Does anyone know if there is a way to download them into a Garmin 60csx? They are saved by name and address rather than coordinates.

I am using Mapsource and GSAK.

Thanks, Rich

With Google Maps you can use the "send to GPS" function to send them to a TomTom or Garmin unit.

You have to options to do this one is sending them directly from Google maps.If you do a search and have waypoints on the google map you can click the send link in the upper right corner and select send to gps.It should be right above where it says Map/Sattelite /Terrain on the map.If there is more than one result you have to send them one by one to the gps.If you want to get multiple waypoint to your Garmin from google maps you can use a program call Gmaps to Gpx to create a gpx file and sned that to your GPS using Mapsource or whatever your preferred method is.This is really nice because it isnt really a program to install just a bookmark in your browser.You can find it here as well as instructions on how to use it.

Gmaps to GPX