Durham Meet

Just to let you know that the Mega Geocoins have arrived and will be on sale at the Durham Meet...

Anyone who wants to get their hands on one... bring your cash or cheque book !!!

See you on Saturday !

Robin

Harrogate Hunters

Wow thats fab Robin

Will you have both coins or just the one for general sale to all?

I will bring my famous "Mega Event Calendars" too the folks at the Durham Meet will be the first to see those too :D:D

Mandy :)

Just to let you know that the Mega Geocoins have arrived and will be on sale at the Durham Meet...

Anyone who wants to get their hands on one... bring your cash or cheque book !!!

See you on Saturday !

Robin

Harrogate Hunters

Wow thats fab Robin

I will bring my famous "Mega Event Calendars" too the folks at the Durham Meet will be the first to see those too :D:D

Both coins will be brought and viewed and can be purchased but I will only be handing out the supporters coins...

The on the day coins will only be handed out on August 3rd !

See you on Saturday !

Robin

Harrogate Hunters

Wow thats fab Robin

Both coins will be brought and viewed and can be purchased but I will only be handing out the supporters coins...

Robin could you give me the price of supporters coins please, the ones we can buy at Durham, I have folks asking for me to buy them and pass them on at another meet we are attending.

Also could you give the PP addie for the Mega Event Committee if folks could pay direct to you over the next couple of days and you bring them to Durham for them/me to collect that might be easier

Mandy

See you on Saturday !

Robin

Harrogate Hunters

Wow thats fab Robin

I will bring my famous "Mega Event Calendars" too the folks at the Durham Meet will be the first to see those too :):D

Mandy :D

Robin could you give me the price of supporters coins please, the ones we can buy at Durham, I have folks asking for me to buy them and pass them on at another meet we are attending.

Also could you give the PP addie for the Mega Event Committee if folks could pay direct to you over the next couple of days and you bring them to Durham for them/me to collect that might be easier

Mandy

Coins can be purchased and paid through the Mega Event web pages... the price is £5.25, with free delivery to the UK

or I shall be selling them at the Durham event for cash or cheques (cheques payable to "Yorkshire Caching Mega Event"

As there is no time to send me in snail mail before the weekend if cash/cheques could be "availiable" at the event then I will bring a supply there.