how long?

It all depends on how busy of an area you are in and what time of the day and week you do it on. That has been my experience anyway. The people who approve them are human beings and if you submit on a Saturday night They may be out having fun. not me though. I am here reading message boards. I have had them take a full day or as soon as 15 minutes so be patient. It will come soon enough and then you will be waiting for the first to find to log it. Have fun.

The goal is 72 hours. Sometimes it takes longer depending upon the individual situation. I would expect it to take longer over a weekend since the reviewers are volunteers and have lives.

Here's more information from the KnowledgeBase.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/Support/ind...&nav=0,5,15

If it's been more than 72 hours, have you done everything that the reviewer has asked.

The cache was submitted today, and has only a few in front of it in the OP's home province. The reviewer appears to be caught up and there's no backlog. This all bodes well for having an initial review completed within the three-day service window. :P

Thank you for hiding your first cache!