Garmin Nuvi 200 - Better than new! Includes 2GB SD

Mint condition one month old Nuvi 200 upgraded with maps on 2GB SD card

Contains:

City Navigator North America NT 2009 – Latest version!

(Complete USA, Canada & Puerto Rico)

City Navigator Mexico NT 2008 – Latest version!

(Complete Mexico coverage)

City Navigator Europe NT 2008 – Latest version!

(Most of Western Europe)

Topo U.S. 2008 – Latest version!

(Most of California)

U.S. Topo 24K National Parks, West v2

(All western states parks)

Selling on eBay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280227428620

This is a fantastic unit for getting to your geocache! It is meant for car navigation but can be used off road. I have used GSAK to create detailed custom POI files and uploaded them to the Nuvi. Almost all information needed for a cache is provided.

P1100758.JPG

P1100759.JPG

P1100780.JPG

P1100792.JPG

P1100793.JPG

P1100794.JPG

View of caches using Topo map

P1100761.JPG

Edited by aerospacecase

I just wanted to bring to your attention the geocaching capabilities of my Nuvi 200 listed in this topic in case you did not bother to look at my other post.

I used it yesterday to go to a couple of caches and it took me right to them in off road mode with a distance of 6 feet. I was surprised when I got out of my car and walked over to what was the cache namesake assuming it was there. I then focused on the screen and followed the directional line and watched the numbers count down until it took me right back to my car. It turned out I had parked right next to the cache, seven feet away!

The best thing about using a Nuvi to geocache is the wealth of information that is available for each cache: full cache name, the smartname (up to 10 character name generated from GSAK), GC name, difficulty/terrain ratings, owner, type, container, hint, lat/lon, placed date, last found date, last logs status.

Look at my eBay listing at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280227428620 and scroll down to the bottom of the photos to see what that information looks like on a Nuvi.

Whether you bid on mine or not, consider using a Garmin Nuvi to enhance your geocaching experience.

Hmmmm, I don't suppose you could provide the original DVDs or proof of purchase for the maps. :P

I will never need other than what came standard with the 200. I just put them on to play with as a curiosity... how many KFC's are in Mexico City?. I will gladly restore the unit to it's original condition and keep the SD card for myself if that is what the buyer wants. If I could ever afford to take a trip to Europe, the cost of the maps would be the least of my concerns.