60 Csx vs Colorado 400c

I have a Garmin etrex legend GPS. I am thinking on doing an upgrade. I've found a 60 Csx for sale for $300 and I've found a Colorado 400c for $300. I've looked at the features and I am stuck on which to get. I like the paperless geocacheing in the unit and the accuracy of the Colorado 400c, but its been used once. The 60 Csx I can get brand new with 6 months to pay it off. So to all of the people who have used both or own both please help me.

Thx

The maps are different between the 400's and the amount of internal memory is different between the the 400t (4MB) and 400i (2MB). I've never been able to get confirmation of the internal memory size in a 400c. If you buy the 400c less me know and I'll add it to the FAQ.

GO$Rs

I have a Garmin etrex legend GPS. I am thinking on doing an upgrade. I've found a 60 Csx for sale for $300 and I've found a Colorado 400c for $300. I've looked at the features and I am stuck on which to get. I like the paperless geocacheing in the unit and the accuracy of the Colorado 400c, but its been used once. The 60 Csx I can get brand new with 6 months to pay it off. So to all of the people who have used both or own both please help me.

Thx

I have both a 400T and 60scx and find the accuracy much better on the 60scx. I'm taking the 400T back. The latest problem I have with the 400T is the tripometer. It was reporting less miles traveled than the 60scx

, an Edge 305, a Cateye, and actual mile markers on a bike trail I ride on. It was also reporting slower mph than the rest of these units.

Many people have 400T and do not have issues. I just suggest that if you buy a 400T that you buy from a place you can take it back without a restocking charge if you need to.

I feel like there are 400T units out there with different hardware of firmware, and that is why some are not reporting issues. If so, I just wish I could find out which are more accurate/

We have the 60Csx and love it so maybe I'm a little biased. But we were faced with the same decision between the Colorado and the 60. We chose the 60 because of the bad things we heard about the battery life of the Colorado, the multiple problems dealing with the hardware. Also we were explained by the dealer (so unsure of how reliable) that with the Colorado that since the topo was on the unit and not downloaded from a computer (like the 60) that we wouldn't be able to use the computer to look at the maps that we wanted. With the 60 when we bought the mapsource topo I was able to view it on the computer just like the city navigator. Hope that makes sense. Have owned the 60 for two months and have loved it. Battery life, ease of use, all of it has been great. My only issue is the inability to keep notes for my caches which i believe the Colorado can do.