site may be down for a bit

T"n"T

Just a quick note to anyone that may be having issues getting on the site. We are not gone, all orders are current and we will be up sometime this morning. We need to shut down to do some transfer for new expansion. We are sorry if this causes any trouble. Thanks for understanding.

Senondary note: if anyone should find a thread with a bad link after we re-open please let us know.

Hi Tracy,

Just sent an email to you through your site concerning an email I received that had someone else's email address in it as to who it was going to. (boy that sounds confusing but I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain).

Just posting here in case the other doesn't make it to you

LJ (BVnLJ)

Hi Tracy,

Just sent an email to you through your site concerning an email I received that had someone else's email address in it as to who it was going to. (boy that sounds confusing but I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain).

Just posting here in case the other doesn't make it to you

LJ (BVnLJ)

Well we sent out two emails this may have been, one was sent to several people and one persons name may have shown up for another. Two emails went to everyone and some look "odd" because system changed all password and it had to send new log-in links.

But we have fixed most the major isses and we can all order pretty shiney things again without much fuss.

Thanks for patience

Edited by T"n"T

Glad to see your financial status must be getting better. It always takes awhile after a hardship. :lol:

I wish it was that easy. It is a matter of have too, we are making this a full family thing and I have a great IT helper that does not charge us anything to sit up all night with me fixing this stuff. Needed to do more with this to be able to stay here as I am needed and no else is working in house now.

Anyway,,, back on topic of site issues. We think we have all the major bugs worked out, thanks for bearing with all the trouble, those of you on early today saw some of it.

We may still have some error messages, please e-mail those to us at Caitlin@tntgeocoins.com.

International orders, warning shipping may show high on orders. basing on a auto shipping quote, sadly coins are heavy and it is solely weight based. I f we can send your order in Flat rate envelope it may mean a refund on payment.

This is most likely the end of this here. If you have any queestions they can be directed to us in e-mails.

Edited by T"n"T