who can review my cache ?

hafe

hey everyone,

we are farely new to geocaching, but have great fun with it.

we have friends in guatemala, so the last time i visited them, i hid a cache on their property.

so now we wanted to post the cache, but the reviewer wont reply to our emails anymore. its been more than 3 weeks by now, and i'd be really sad if the cache gets lost. especially since we placed a travelbug inside.

can anyone help to activate it. can some other reviewer maybe activate it ???

thanks so much for the help,

greetz,

felix + hanna

I don't know why but the reviewer does not answer. i sent lots of emails by now, posted tons of reviewer notes but still nothing...

can anyone help ???

is there a posibility that someone else can take over the cache ?? please please please, we dropped our first travelbug in it. don't wanna lose it ... !!!! B)

thanks so much for helping !!!!

Hafe

cache coods: GC1B1FR

name: "Taste the nature.... !!!"

Did you provide the information requested by the reviewer, about the person who will maintain this cache for you? With a home in Germany and a cache in Guatemala, maintenance is a legitimate question to address.

If you provided the information, please forward that message to appeals @ geocaching.com and ask for Groundspeak to look at your case.